With great joy we announce that McMahon Process Team has completed a Core Process Assessment Project with our client GDM Seeds (Grupo Don Mario).
Within a very collaborative environment and running on virtual mode, a team formed by McMahon and GDM´s members took the task of assess the operations of the countries in scope.
Duration: 6 months
GDM business users which had a role on the processes in scope were grouped by country / region, and participated in several workshops toghether with McMahon process consultants and GDM project team members.
As a result of this collaborative work, we reviewed GDMs Core Processes end to end and achieved:
- A unified vision of the processes in scope, which is contained in 24 process flows and their key points
- A unified Season Schedule Structure and the specific version for each country/region’s dates.
- A standarized Improvement Opportunities Inventory, which was also prioritized (77 improvements)
- Sinergies and Quick Wins definitions.
- A set of Key Performance Indicators
As an added value, McMahon shared an Assessment on Process Management, Innovation and Change Managemen with GDM Steering Committee as well as the Project Lessons Learned, specially considering this was a project carried out under very peculiar circumstances.